Jaime.....Who is she?

3.15.2007


Name: Jaime Michelle, I really like my middle name =)


DOB: November 18, 1977


Marital Status: Married to Josh on July 19, 2003


Children: Ethan born on November 20, 2006


Location: Michigan


Height: 5 ft. 5 1/2 inches


Weight: None of your buisness...hehe


Hair: Thin, with several shades of gray, blonde and brown


Eyes: Brown/Hazel....really I don't know!! hahaha


Nationality: Caucasian


Siblings: 2 brothers, Jeremy, my older brother, that lives in Maryland with his wonderful family, Shamay, Grayer, and Maiya. Jacob, my younger brother, who lives in California.


Personality: Shy. Laid back. Very casual. Smiley. Not the most confident behind closed doors... but confident enough to hold my head up. I have a sense of humor some people don't get.....


Occupation: A mother, a wife, a photographer, a designer, a medical assistant


Loves: My Family, Friends, eating well, living in a clean home, relaxing, napping, sleeping, traveling, photography, designing, blogging, meeting new people


Hates: Anyone that thinks they are better then another,


Favorite Colors: Earth tones, Blues, Pinks, and Black and White.


Favorite Movies: Ever After, Sound of Music, Shag


Favorite Music: Pretty much anything...give it to me and I will listen to it....Nothing hard core though.


Favorite TV Shows: Prison Break, The Biggest Loser, Americas Next Top Model, Anything on Discovery Health Channel, Anything on TLC


Favorite Fast Food: Burger King, Jimmy Johns


Favorite Restaurants: Applebees, Olga's, Panera Bread (new fav. Thanks Christie)


Family Photo Favorites:


0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP