Mother's Day is too far away!

3.02.2007

I just have to say that my MOM is the BEST in the world. I can't thank her enough for all that she does. She does so much for Josh, Ethan and I. We appreciate her so much. Not to mention that she watches Ethan everyday for us. I know she loves it. And I know it can be hard at times but she is so awesome about it. And I know that is the best place for him while I work. I am so grateful to have a mother like her. I just wanted to let everyone know what a great person she is and how much we appreciate everything she does. If you have someone in your life like that take time to tell them how grateful you are for them to be in your life. I love you MOM!!! *HUGS*

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your mom sounds awesome! I know you are lucky to have her! And to know he is in good care while you are at work??? Priceless!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP