5.04.2007

Ethan went to the doctor's today because he has had this rash on his back for about a week and a half. I wasn't sure what it was....and it kept getting worse. So I took him in. She just diagnosed it as Viral Exanthum. Not a big deal. I did get to get his weight. He had a diaper and a onesie on and he was 15lbs and 14 ozs. He is getting so big.

He is also getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It is so cute. I yet have got to catch a picture of it. I hope to soon.

I was also going to start some cereal but the doctor wanted me to wait until the rash was gone to start something new. So I agreed. He is just a really hungry boy...so I wanted to start cereal. But I will wait. She wanted me to wait til he was 6 months old anyways.

I have decided when he does start solids....I am going to make all of his baby food. We will see how it goes. If anyone has any tips or suggestions I would love to hear them.

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP