Ethan's 6 month Portraits....a few anyway....

6.09.2007

Finally got some portraits of Ethan for 6 months. These are just a few of them...I took so many. I think I was being too picky....hehe Watch out for the nekked bebe. Gotta love the cute lil' buns. He had his well child check last wednesday and he was 16lbs. 10ozs. and 28 1/2 inches long. He is getting so big. He did really well with his shots. He is also eating many different foods now. I started making carrots and sweet potatoes. He really likes my carrots better then the jar ones. He is learning new things everyday. He just pulled himself up....all by himself tonight. It was so cute. He thought he was hot stuff because he kept doing it. He is also on the verge of crawling.....I almost think he will walk before he crawls though. The doctor said that he is at a level of a 9 month old......motor skill wise. So who knows what he will be doing next. She also said that he will be walking by 9 months, maybe 8. I am not sure that I am ready for that....=) He is doing really well.....We are very glad of that.










5 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally cute! You captured some great ones! Watch out because they don't walk for long... and then they just RUN! :) Enjoy every second... it goes way too fast!

Jaime said...

Thanks Sarah. We have enjoyed him so much. He is just great. It has already gone so fast. Thanks again.

Shelley Smith said...

5th from the top is my favorite one, he looks so old, sitting up there all tall and cute!

Amy said...

Love him in that shirt. Just like a little man! :)

Shamay said...

These are so adorable! What a little cutie! You can tell by expressions that it's his mommy he's smiling at behind the camera. I can't wait to see him in person again! And I agree, that shirt is so cute.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP