Meet Charlie's Friend....

8.12.2007

So this is Charlie's friend.....you ask well "Who in the heck is Charlie?". WELL let me tell you. Charlie is who I met a couple weeks ago. I had a day off and I was cleaning the kitchen and needed to thow something away. Now what we usually do is lean over the cement pourch and lift up the trash and throw it in. So that's what I did. I came back inside and went back to cleaning the kitchen again. I am wiping the counters off and I notice something poking me. Didn't think anything of it....HA! It kept happening so I looked down and this is what I saw:

One of these attached to my shirt. Needless to say I FREAKED for a moment. I then calmed down because I knew I had to get this thing off of me. I had a bunch of paper towels in my hand that I was wiping the counter with....and picked him off with that. Oh it was disgusting. And then I threw him in our trash in the house. I could not have made it outside with that thing in my hand. No way!! Just look at that thing....do you see the spikes???? UGH, I was itchy all day after that. I woke up the next day to find this RASH on my arm where the spikes were poking me and on my belly where he was....although I had a tank top on. Boy did it itch ever so bad. It is now like 2 week later and the rash is finally gone. And 2 days ago I saw this guy on my porch and decided to take his picture to share with everyone. So this is Charlie's friend:




I hope there are not anymore of these things around. I didn't kill this one but I hope he just leaves. They creep me out.

Now that I have told you a crazy story....I just had to let you see for your self what this thing looked like.

2 comments:

Shamay said...

I am laughing so hard. How funny! I hope the little critter finds it's own home. It's quite a pretty little thing. OK, here comes the bad, bad pun....
I hope that after you plucked him off your stomach you charged him an appropriate 'sitting fee'! haha. I know, very, very bad.

Jaime said...

That is too funny. Hahaha...I do hope he finds a new home as well. I haven't seen him lately though. Josh just cut back the big bush I think he was living in..so many he did.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP