9 months old......

9.12.2007

I took these today, although he was 9 month a couple weeks ago. I am a little behind on the picture taking. He is getting so big. I can't believe it. He is looking more and more like a lil' man. You can totally see Josh in him, thru these pictures.
At his 9 month well child check he weighed 18 lbs 9 ozs and was 30 inches long. He lost alittle bit from last week because he hasn't been eating very well. He is being very picky on what he will eat. So far all he will eat is puffs and yogurt. And of course his formula. It gets frustrating...because he needs to eat more and I keep striking out of foods because he doesn't like them.
He started crawling up the stairs last week too. Little stinker. He wants to go up them all the time now.



6 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are just ADORABLE pictures of your little boy! You're obviously great at photography! :)

Jaime said...

Thank you. I enjoy taking photos of him.

Rosjuane said...

Oh my he is getting so big!! I can remember when you were pregnant and all the little mildstones, now here he his growing up and still here for all the mildstones. Glad to have you and your family as a friend.

Jaime said...

Thanks Ro. It is great to see Garret grow too. I will have to plan a trip to see you and Shelley sometime. Or you guys could come here LOL

Maiya said...

Dear Cousin Ethan,

I like your big "E"! Next time I visit, can I chew on it?

My Big Brother Grayer asked for you yesterday. He misses you too!

Love, Maiya

Amy said...

He is so adorable! And the stairs, yep! I can sympathize! :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP