BabyLegs.....

9.19.2007

Look how cute these are.....BabyLegs.....I just love them. I got them for Ethan a couple weeks ago. They protect his knees when he is crawling and keep his legs warm. I really want to get more. They have so many different colors and patterns.
Now as to what Josh thinks of them.....he calls them "Leotards". Yeah can you believe him.




BabyLegs ...
-Make diaper changes a breeze
-Protect soft knees from harsh surfaces
-Keep legs (and arms) warm year round
-Provide light weight sun protection
-Make EC'n & potty training easier
-Jazz up any dance class
Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion.
Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking, and dancing. BabyLegs also help keep socks on! They fit most kids from newborns to size 10 - BabyLegs will warm your little ones for a long time. They're fun to use as arm warmers too!
BabyLegs are made with a very soft blend of 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% spandex.

4 comments:

Rosjuane said...

You find the neatest stuff. It won't be long and he won't need them for crawling. But I wish I had these for Garret our carpet is soo rough his knees would just be red.

Jaime said...

Yeah I really like them.....When I am at home I will just let him wear them in the house becuase it will be cold when he starts walking.

Drea said...

love the legs
hey where'd u get this binky from? it looks like the same shape as taites just prettier lol.

Jaime said...

Thanks Drea I LOVE the Babylegs!!! I emailed ya about the binky.

Ro
You could still use them on Garret. Although it doesn't get THAT cold down there does it?

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP