Finally Friday......

10.19.2007

Plans for the weekend are.....Tomorrow, I am going out to scope a wedding site with another photographer (JK Photography) I am going to 2nd shoot with next week. Then I have a photo session at 3:30pm with the Wilkes' family. Then Ethan is going to stay at his BBF's Jacob's house for a couple hours so mommy and daddy can go with some people from daddy's work.
As for Sunday we are going to Orchard Hill Farm for pumpkins. I have been waiting to do this. I am really excited. And of course I will show you pictures.
And what kind of post is it without picture of Ethan. HA! I took these on Thursday. I just love the 2nd one because you can see his two teeth slightly.



1 comments:

Drea said...

I love his little vest!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP