Halloween Costumes.....

10.13.2007

I thought it was time to get Ethan's 10 month pictures. So here they are. I think they turned out cute. I also wanted to get a couple of him in his Halloween costume. I think he just looks so cute. Not to mention his cute lil BFF Jacob. How cute is he in his frog costume? So very cute. I love the ones of them together. It was so fun....but I will tell ya it is not a one person job trying to take pictures of your children. So thank you Mindy and Mom for helping me take these. I know it wasn't easy. So many expressions these two boys have. Gotta love 'em!!












8 comments:

Shamay said...

OK, the Bear costume is adorable, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second picture in the cute hat. How fabulous is that?!

(I think I accidentally posted this on the entry before too. I'm sure it was the computer and not user error... haha)

Rosjuane said...

AWWW How Cute he is. Or should I say they are. This makes me realize I have got to get on the ball and get Garret's done. He is a pirate it is addorable.

Arnould said...

wow nice pictures

http://revieuwcenter.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

Love them all. That hat is great!!

Amy said...

These are adorable! I can't believe you got them both to sit still!

Sarah said...

These are so cute! Is that brown seamless? Love it! Guess I need to get on the ball and get my kids' pics done soon. Hope you guys have a good Halloween!

Jaime said...

Thanks everyone. We had alot of fun doing these. I think they are so cute in there costumes. And I just love babies in winter hats.

Sarah, Yes it is brown seamless. I believe it is called Cocoa. I got it at a local camera shop.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP