Ideas for Ethan's

10.23.2007

Here are some ideas for Ethan's birthday or Christmas. I know people have been asking me what to get him. SO I thought I would share some ideas.





Baby Gymtastics Bounce & Spin Zebra




Giant Soft Block & Ball Set





Giant Soft Stacker



Building Block Choo Choo





















Fun Fabric Drum Set from babystyle


















dwellbaby Plush Block Set














Boon Inc. Frog Pod Deluxe (Frog Pod and Bath Goods)












Boon Inc. Potty Bench


















Sock Monkey Toy Rattle - Navy Stripe











Sock Monkey















Babylegs


















Little People® Lil' Movers™ School Bus



Playskool Dusty the Talkin' Vacuum













Parents Ready, Set, Go!











Little People A to Z Learning Zoo
by Fisher-Price









Little People Racin' Ramps Garage
by Fisher-Price

3 comments:

Drea said...

i like the block train :-)

Rosjuane said...

Eathan looks like he's going to rack up!! Those look like fun toys. I like the monkey the best. I was thinking of getting Garret that Zebra too, but he is so rough that I'm scared it will buck him off. LOL!!!

Jaime said...

I know I love alot of things from the babystyle website. These are just ideas for people. I highly doubt he will get all this. Just suggestions for people.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP