Nicknames.....

10.06.2007

Do you have nicknames for you kids? What did you call them when they were babies? Do you call them something different today? Please leave a comment and let me know what you call your children? I find it interesting what people call there children.
I too have funny names for Ethan....to name a few..
Monkey
Noodle
Bug
Spider Pig
I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

What do you call your child?
And where did it come from and why did you chose this?

2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Ashyln gets called BROOKE. That is her middle name and the name that I go by most of the time. Garret is BIRD. He got this name at just a few weeks old b/c when you brought a bottle out he would hold his mouth open like a little baby bird.

Shamay said...

Before they were each born, Grayer was 'pickles' and Maiya was 'pumpernickle'. Long story but consider that pickles was conceived not long after certain celeb's named their kids 'Apple' and 'Cocoa'. I mean, if they can...

Now we call Grayer 'Monkey' and Maiya goes back and forth between 'Lady bug' and 'Princess Spunky-Pants'. (Depends on her mood).

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP