Orchard Hill Farm....

10.21.2007

We went to Orchard Hill Farm today with Dan, Minday and Jacob to get a pumpkin. We had fun. I got some really great pictures there. This first one is m y favorite....just look at his eyes. They are sooo blue. I love it. The only part I didn't like was that there were bees everywhere.....I am terrified of bees. UGH!! One actually landed on me...it hurt but I don't think it stung me. Thank Goodness!
We are going to carve the pumpkin this week. I will get pictures to show. I can't wait.




2 comments:

JK Photography said...

I love thie last one on here! It looks like a pumpkin boy band!! Great pics Jamie!

Drea said...

soo cute, pumpkins are great props! :-D

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP