Thankful Tuesday....

10.02.2007

HAHA this is kid of funny. I was pouring a glass of soda last night and Ethan was in the kitchen with me. Somehow I managed to spill the WHOLE glass of soda off the counter and it dumped all over Ethan. He was shocked. I didn't get a picture of it, I was a bit freaked for a second. But I was THANKFUL that the glass didn't fall of the counter and hit him in the head.....OHHH I would have just felt awful. So we stripped him down because it got all over his shirt and Babylegs. I hope it doesn't stain. I immediately put them in the wash.

1 comments:

Shelley Smith said...

Michael dumped icewater in Jordan's face when she was a couple months old! She looked soooo shocked, he felt terrible!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP