Ethan's 1st birthday party....

11.25.2007

Today was Ethan's 1st birthday party! Everything went very well. Here are a few pictures of how things went. I just LOVE the cake. I had it made by someone in town....her company is called It's a Piece of Cake. She did an awesome job. Plus made a little cake for Ethan.
He did really great opening his presents. He didn't get a nap earlier so he was a bit cranky toward the end. But I think he did very well.
He got alot of wonderful toys....Thank you to all that came and shared this special time with us.












Ethan's BFF Jacob! Isn't he adorable!




2 comments:

Rosjuane said...

How cute are those cakes!! Glad he enjoyed it. Wish ya'll lived closer so that we could have been there.

Jaime said...

I know I do wish you lived closer...Garrett and Ethan are so close in age.....

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP