Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!

11.20.2007

We had a little party of our own tonight for Ethan's birthday. He will have his party on the 25th with everyone else. But I wanted to do something today because TODAY is his birthday. So I made some cupcakes. He really seemed to just like to play with it. I gave him a few tastes of it but he really wasn't intrested. Now the toy on the other hand he loved. He liked the box and wrapping paper too.
All in all I can't believe he is ONE already!!! Time flies so fast.
I love you Ethan....You have changed our whole world.
And wouldn't have missed it for the world.










1 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Happy Birthday Eathan. Wow it doesn't seem like he should be one yet!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP