12 month portraits....

12.30.2007

I finally was able to get 12 month portraits. WOW let me tell you how hard this was. I did try to do it by myself but I just can't do it he is all over the place. So I called Mindy to see if she could help me out. She did an awesome job getting Ethan to go to the backdrop. Doing silly things and making him smile...Thank you Mindy!!! So here is what I got.....I have more to go thru but these are my favs so far. The first one I just LOVE....look at that bottom lip. Just so cute.



I know it is a tad but blurry but I had to have a picture of him in this outfit.
I just adore it.





1 comments:

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

Oh my gosh...those are adorable. He looks so grown up. It happens TOO fast!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP