all I want for Christmas.....

12.24.2007

...is my two front teeth!!
The past week ethan has been working on getting his two front teeth. I am dying to see what he is going to look like with teeth. 13 months with no teeth, I am kind of getting used to it. I am sure he will look just adorable with teeth though.
It's Christmas Eve and I had to work 1/2 day today. We are headed off to Josh's parents for Christmas at 6pm. I am excited because we do not have to go anywhere tomorrow. My mom is going to come over because my dad has to work all day on Christmas. We are celebrating Christmas with my parents on Saturday.
The whole family has been sick. Josh and I had cold's last week. Now Ethan has a cough that is really bad. Almost sounds like Croup. Has anyone's child had that? He has alot of flem that he keeps coughing up, choking on and then swallowing. YUCK! I feel bad for him because it wakes him up at night. He isn't sleeping well because of it and his teeth.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Both my kids have had the Croup!! So I feel your pain. It usually takes a nebulizer machine to cure my kiddos when it's that bad. Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Maiya had croup a few months ago. Sounds horrible, doesn't it? She sounded like darth vader when she breathed. I guess it's a pretty identifyable sound because the minute the Dr. walked in the room, he instantly declared it to be croup.

Jaime said...

I think he is done with the croup part...no more barky cough. He still has a cough and runny nose and congestion. Hmmm this has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP