Envirosax....reuseable shopping bags!

2.07.2008

Envirosax Reusable Grocery Bags are lightweight, portable, waterproof, reusable, affordable AND STYLISH!

This set of 5 eco-friendly and super-groovy Envirosax are rolled up in a carrying pouch small enough to stow into a glove box or a handbag.
MEASUREMENTS:

Carrying pouch measures 9 inches x 6 inches Individual bags each measure 19.5 inches x 16.5 inches. Individual bags when rolled up measure 4 inches by 1.5 inch diameter.
They have reinforced seams, each surprisingly large bag holds the equivalent weight of 2 supermarket plastic bags and the carrying handle is long enough to go over your shoulder!
The Envirosax Retro bags are striking in their colorful rich design and style and can make everyone go green!
Just look at these facts about typical plastic grocery bags and it will ENSURE you want to get a set of eco-friendly Envirosax reusable bags and take your share of the waste out of the environment:
- Over 1 trillion plastic bags are discarded EVERY YEAR
- It takes up to 1,000 years for 1 bag to decompose
- Each individual uses an estimate of 500 bags PER YEAR


This is the set that I bought it is called Envirosax Retro Bags. I just LOVE them. They are really big as well. And I like that I can just put it over my shoulder and still be able to carry Ethan out to the car without having to take the cart.
I ordered these from Bright and Bold. You should really go check them out.

2 comments:

aletha @ pearls events said...

Ooh, I bought these a few months ago (the b&w set) and LOVE them. I use them from groceries, paperwork, transporting potluck items in my car...basically EVERYTHIG!

Jaime said...

I know I love them. I use them for ANYTHING! SO light and easy to carry.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP