all organic....

4.19.2008

My mom has gotten Ethan eating sandwiches now.....(most of you know my own son does not eat for me)....so I have my mom feed him new foods. hahaha
He is eating Organic Whole Grain Flax Seed Bread with SoyNut Butter(aka Peanut butter) and Organic Blueberry Jelly.....I will have you know that the SoyNut butter is NOT good...hahaha I tried it....It is really just not good. BUT Ethan loves it...so I give it to him. He will scarf down a 1/2 a sandwich in no time......So I went out today and bought all of these things.....And that's what he ate today for me....WHOOO HOOO. He also has been eating Grilled Cheese too.....This is all very exciting, because he is a poor eater. He has also become very fond of grapes and strawberries. OH and JUST loves Organic Raisins....actually I kind of like those too. He also loves yougurt covered raisins.....
Ethan's vocaublary has expanded unbelievably this past week.....He has started saying: socks, shoes, fruit, juice, and foot. So cool how they just all of sudden start talking all these words. So cute.

What in the world is this on his head Nana and Papa???? He found this today playing at your house...I was rolling on the floor with laughter when he walked around the corner with this on.


Oh the many faces....


8 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Garret too is a poor eater!!

Drea said...

Awesome!
And yea from what I hear soy butter is gross. my friend kelly has to use all soy products. all 3 of her kids have really bad allergies to milk/eggs/peanuts.. so soy is what they depend on. But the soy butter she said is pretty bad. haha

I dont like regular peanut butter so I know I wouldnt like soy.

But thats awesome he does!!

Love all the new pics 2.

Shamay said...

SoyNut butter? YUCK. Glad he likes it though! GO ETHAN GO!

Yesterday we were eating lunch with your parents and Grayer ate a peice of cheese and then a piece of cheese on a cracker. (2 textures at once usually equals a battle!).

Sometimes they surprise you!

Lisa Kelly said...

I can't believe how grown up Ethan is getting. I too have a son who is a poor eater, but my husband was also and he is now has such an amazing gourmet palate I figure they grow out of it eventually LOL

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

So I am looking for alternative places to get our organic food. Where do you go? I know Meijer's has a little...then we hit up some of the health food stores. Just curious. I think it is so cool that you are doing this for him!!

Joshua said...

I usually get most of Ethan's food at Meijer or Target. Meijers seems to have alot of there own brand in Organics. And so does Target. Fresh stuff is really hard to get. I have been trying to look for a local farmer that has it, but no luck so far. I find that Harvest Health food is terribly expensive...because you can get the same stuff at Target for half the price.
There also isn't a whole lot of foods that are organic so that's tough. Ethan does get some regular food when I can't get it Organic. But I hope that everyone will buy more Organic so that the prices will decrease.

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

That is great...you confirmed it for me....that is pretty much where we are going too. we do a lot of fresh fruits too. I love the article that you posted on your website...it gives a lot of insight....

jaime pott photography said...

I also want to mention that Costco has alot of Organic foods as well. I get Ethan's milk, and crackers, ans such there.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP