Horses....

4.19.2008

My parents left today to go see my brother and wife and kids in Maryland. Josh is staying at there house for the week to take care of the dog. I went over there today to hang out. I have been dying to get some pictures of this old barn across the street from my parents house. It is a horse farm and it is very large, lots of land. But this barn always catches my attention everyday!!! So I decided to take walk with Ethan and get some pictures of it and the horses. It was really fun....I just LOVE how they all turned out.
The horses were so funny. They kept following me everywhere....One of them was always trying to be in front while I was taking pictures...it was sooo funny. Ethan thought there were pretty cool too.
It was hard to get good pictures because of the fence....They were right up against the fence so I had to get it in the pictures....but some I got with out the fence.























7 comments:

Kalar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

Do you read the pioneer woman's blog? this is what these pictures are reminding me of! I love the one of the horse eating through the gate!

jaime pott photography said...

I did have the link before, But now I can't find it....I have seen hers.

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

Yeah, those are pretty sweet! Do you alter them on the computer? I just love them! Great job!!

jaime pott photography said...

I did play with them in Photoshop. Love that program. Thanks.

Shamay said...

I love the one of the horses nose. So cute. Grayer loved these horses too. I bet Maiya will love them in December when we visit too.

Dan said...

Jaime I love the horse pics

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP