PlayDate Cards - or - Mama Cards!!

4.06.2008

Have you ever gone to the park or out with your child and get along great with another mother and want to meet up again? And struggle to find pen and paper to write names and numbers down? Well check these out. They are called "Mama Cards"! They are like your own little personal buisness cards. No need to search for pen and paper anymore. Just hand these out!
Order these today. You will get 50 cards for only $20. You will get to chose from 2 designs. All 50 have to be the same design. They are size 2x3.5. Very small and easy to carry. So email me today to get yours!

3 comments:

Rosjuane said...

This is such a great idea!! I don't need any, but I wish I did!!

Drea said...

cute! I have some mommy cards that some website gave me for free (has their website on the back, so it helps advertise for them)
but they arent nearly as cute as that!!

very fun tho. so where are the designs?

jaime pott photography said...

I made 2 designs just below this post. Just simple and basic. But I think they are cute.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP