Ethan at 18 months.....

5.26.2008

I can not tell you how excited I am to have had Christie do Ethan's pictures. I met Christie a couple months ago from a site called Mamasource.com. She also is a photographer in the Cedar Springs area and a nurse. She also has 2 girls. One is 3 and the other is 1 week older then Ethan. Pictures of her 3 year old are below.
I have been wanting some 'Urban' photos of Ethan. So she said she would help me out. We went downtown Rockford. It is so hard for me to get his pictures he just doesn't look at me or sit still. He really didn't for her either...BUT she got the most amazing shot of him. I am so thrilled with the outcome. Look how wonderful these are. She totally caught his personality.
He gave her a run! LOL
Thanks so much Christie, I appreciate you doing this for me.













9 comments:

Lp Photography said...

OMG!!! I love those! I wished I lived in Michigan!! :)

Ann-Marie said...

Lovin #1 and #3 the most! What a cute boy...and that mohawk..so cool..what product do you use to do that!?

jaime pott photography said...

lp photography.....come and visit...=)

ann-marie - thanks - the secret ingrediant is a baby wipe...ahhahaha I style it with that first and then spray a touch of hair spray on it...LOL

Drea said...

love them! i need to do a shoot w/ my boys soon. i neglect shoots w/ them haha since im forever snapshotting them daily.
cute idea tho! we have a neat downtown.. so maybe soon ill do this. love his hair spikey

Christina said...

He looks so grown up in that first picture!

Shelley said...

LOVIN that hair do!

Shamay said...

These are awesome!!

LOVE the one with the white shirt and tie. SO stinkin cute. That hair-do is a riot - how cute is that!

jaime pott photography said...

Thanks everyone. I am in love with these as well. So glad I was able to get these. We all know how 18 months old can be.

Mindy said...

Those are so good. I love all of them!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP