One year scrapbook of Ethan...

5.01.2008

I recieved this book a month after Ethan was born from my cousin, Sarah. She made this book for me to put a picture of Ethan in every month. I just love it. Look how fantastic it is. I just love the papers she used to make it with. And the ribbons...I love those. I just have to add one more picture to it. His 1 year picture, (I just need to get it printed). But I can't thank her enough for this awesome book. I love it. I used all B&W photos in it....because I loved all the colors of the papers I wanted to make those stand out. I just wanted to share how wonderful it looks.



















8 comments:

Brooke said...

Ethan is so cute!!!

Fenrisar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann-Marie said...

What a wonderful gift! I am a scrapbooker so I can really appreciate the time and love she put into this!

jaime pott photography said...

I too am a scrapbooker and I totally appreciate this gift. I was so excited to have this....I want to try and make another one for the next years to come. So we will see.

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

Oh that is great..I just love it! I wish I could do something like that...just not creative enough :)

Jaclyn Michele said...

I love that. Gorgeous papers and pictures, as well!

I have only gotten to 3 months in my one year scrapbook of Lucas so I guess my goal of completing it by his birthday (today) failed. :(

jaime pott photography said...

Thank everyone. I know my cousin did a fantastic job with it. I love it.
Shannon - They aren't that hard to make. I am sure you could do it.

Jaclyn - awwwww. that's okay my son is 17 months and it still isn't done LOL. Happy 1st birthday to your baby!

amccloud14 said...

This is such a nice gift! and a great idea!! Thanks for sharing... I love it!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP