10 on Tuesday

8.26.2008



1. Ethan can almost get thru the numbers 1-10. With help obviously. But he does really good. He actually does 1, 2, 3 by himself. It is sooo cute.

2. Sept. 5th is my first wedding with Christie Ricci. We are going to rock it. It will be a lot of fun I can’t wait. And the bride and groom are so cute.

3. BEES. WASPS, CICADA KILLER WASPS. I have had enough of them. I would say we have killed about 20 bees in our bathroom. We have about 3-4 nests of wasps on the outside of our house. Will they ever go away? Yes we have sprayed we have done everything possible to get rid of them. I think they double everyday. I do think the Cicada Killer Wasps are gone for the season. I haven’t seen one around in a while. As you can see in the picture the top one is the Cicada Killer Wasp. Look how enormous they are. They like to chase you. They don't sting unless you step on them. And of course they live in the ground. I am glad their season is over.

4. Our basement family room is almost done. Josh built up the ledge that goes around half the room over the weekend. He found trim really cheap also.

5. Full time job = more and more work. Not sure how much more I can take.

6. I have a headache!!!!

7. So excited about my new lens, I just need to get to practice more…..SO COME ON PEOPLE CALL (616.308.6503) ME for a SESSION. I would love to meet ya. Don’t for get about the Holiday Mini Sessions (more about that in another post).

8. I have already started to plan Ethan’s 2nd Birthday Party. Oh it will be so fun. I am trying to pick out the cake right now.

9. I am loving this cooler weather we are having…..it gets down to 60s-40s at night…Love having the windows open and the cool air coming in.



10. I have to go to a training at 1:00pm til 3:00pm....wish me luck. I still have a headache!! I am off to eat lunch now.

1 comments:

elle_78 said...

i can't believe you had the cicada killers in your house--eww! those guys suck. good luck on your wedding next week!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP