Lazy day with the kids

8.02.2008

My friend dropped off her son this morning so she could go into work for a bit and her hubby had a few things to do....so I said I would watch him. Jacob and Ethan always have a great time together. They play so well together. They like to chase each other and it is the cutest thing. I took a few pictures of Jacob today. How cute is he? Love his big brown eyes!






He looks fantastic in green with his dark hair.





































We put on some music for them to dance too. Let me tell you that is hilarious. Josh decided he was going to join in as well. So they were all dancing together. How fun!!




1 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for watching my little man. He loves playing with Ethan! and you always take great pictures.
Mindy

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP