New Backdrop....

8.31.2008

I went to JoAnn's today to see if I could find some material for some backdrops. I didn't find exactly what I wanted but here is one that I chose. Ethan of course was not up for taking pictures. The TV was on behind me so at least I got him to look in the direction that I was in. LOL Not the greatest shots but I was just playing to see what I can do with it. I would love to use this on a newborn shoot. So anyone that has a brand new baby that needs photos PLEASE comtact me. 616.308.6503. They are best photographed with in 5-8 days of being born.new backdropethan and new backdropnew backdropnew backdrop

6 comments:

Drea said...

The 3rd pic looks like he is directing an orchestra or something :-)

I love the bg. I hope you get a newborn booked fast! :-) I want to see what you do with it.

Jientje said...

That took my breath away! Gorgeous!

Jenn said...

He does he does Drea! He looks like a young August Rush! =) Cute!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP