BECO Butterfly Baby Carrier Review at S.I.M.P.L.E

9.18.2008

Beco Butterfly Carrier - ReviewMany of you know I also blog at S.I.M.P.LE ~Showcasing Interesting Mom Products Loved Everywhere~.
If you haven't been there....please GO check it out. It is a blog where 7 moms review items that showcase many different fun, interesting, and useful products other mothers and women (our target readers) may enjoy- for themselves, their children, or to give as gifts. There are so many great giveaways and wonderful gift ideas.

Who doesn't like to win stuff? Silly question right? Well why are you still reading GO to S.I.M.P.LE and check out all the current giveaways going on. Seriously you WIN FREE STUFF....Cute stuff for your kids.

This Beco Butterfly Baby Carrier (above) is one of my recent reviews. It is from babySNAZZ. They are also generous enough to let me give one of these away to one of our readers. So GO check it out...=) It is easy to sign up!!

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP