Cell Phone

9.28.2008

Talking to Papa
I walk downstairs this morning and find Ethan on the couch with my cell phone pretending to talk.












He was also looking like he was sending some text messages. It was funny because I walked away for a second and then all of sudden I hear someone say HELLO...HELLO....I go over to the phone and Ethan had called his Papa....it was sooo funny.
Texting
chating on moms phone
He is really obsessed with phones lately. He will do anything to get his hands on it.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

The natural lighting in your house looks amazing! You take great pictures :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love getting feedback from professionals :)
And to answer your question -- I'm a rebel girl. I recently purchased Canon's 28-135mm and 50mm/1.8 lenses. Love 'em so much!!

How long have you been a photographer? I'd love to hear your story one day!

Karen said...

You take amazing pictures! Thank you for reading my blog.

Also, I love the shampoo!! I want to wash my hair everyday!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP