Fall Fashion....

9.13.2008


I love Fall and I really love fall sessions. I think I love the earthy tones(browns, oranges, red) out this year. Layering is huge also…with tights, cool boots…fun hats. I am so excited about the sessions I have booked…I thought I would share a few examples of great fall outfits. Clients sometimes ask me what they should where or how they should dress when they are wanting a family session. I always tell them to not be afraid of color and as long as they stick within the same color family they will be fine…

I am totally diggin the new lines at GapKids. They are so adorable.

fallfashion2 copygapoutfitfallfashion2 copy1

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So darn cute! I "heart" the Gap!

Bethany said...

Ummm...FUN! I can totally see my little guy in those vests! Thanks for sharing!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP