my lil' monster...

9.28.2008

my lil' monsterI had been on a hunt for a costume for Ethan for Halloween. I was going to get a Monkey costume because we always call him monkey. But when I saw Lyndsay's lil' guy Teagan in this costume, I had to have it. So I hunted all over the internet for this costume...to NOT find it. I then asked Lyndsay where she got it and well you can only get it in the stores. Babies R Us! The next day I was calling Babies R Us to find it....what do you know they only have one left in Ethan's size. (oh it was sooooo meant to be) And just look how adorable he is in it.
my lil' monster
my lil' monsterJust to get these photos I had to bribe him with Smarties. He loves those candies. That is the only candy he has ever had. And that's only the 2nd time he has had them. They worked very well. You can see his cheeks all bludgy from them...soo funny. Just wanted to share my lil' monster in his costume for Halloween. I think we will be going Trick or Treating in our neighborhood this year. I can't wait. It will be the first time in this house.

7 comments:

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

oh my gosh...too cute! is that his outfit for this year?

jaime pott photography said...

Thanks...Yeah this is for this year. I just love it!!

Jeanette said...

OMW, that's just sooo cute!!

Christina said...

You got it!!! Adorable!

Sarah said...

Aaawww..Ethan looks adorable in that costume!! Too cute!

Colleen said...

Just ADORABLE!

I've yet to get my boys costumes...seems like stores are carrying fewer of them this year. (And some are making up for it with Xmas stuff already!)

lyndsay said...

he looks adorable!!!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP