Want your blog to stand out?

9.27.2008

I am looking to make some extra cash....So if anyone would like a blog makeover I would love to do it. I only work with Blogger tho. I can make custom headers for the other type of blogs but you would have to know how to put them in your blog. I will use a free template from blogger and then modify it to your liking. I can make blog buttons as well. If you are interested please email me at jaimepott{at}gmail.com. I am charging $40 for the whole set up. If you want a rotating header there is an additional fee of $30. You can have up to 8 rotating headers with this.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmmm...this sounds like something I would be interested in. I'll have to think about it for sure!!

Shelley said...

Cool, you figured out the headers!

jaime pott photography said...

yeah....I am excited about it!!!

4 Little Men and Twins said...

Ohhhh... wish I had the $ {grin} I SOOO need a blog makeover. It takes so much time. Good luck!

brittany

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP