Before AND After....

10.15.2008

Before
I finally decided it was time to get rid of the current color I have been styling for the past 5 months.
The first 2 pictures are obviously before....PLEASE DO NOT LOOK at the actual pictures..I know they are horrible...hehe Just snapshots...very quick ones at that. I have to admit...as much as I hate it....I have been blessed with some grayish/white hair early...starting at age 19. May not see it in the pictures but believe me it is there. It looks blonde from far away so that's good. But up close....watch out!!! hehe


Before
I went to Target tonight to get my supplies...aka, BOX of Magic!!! hehehe
I think I was in there for about 45 minutes just trying to figure out which brand and color to get. That was a task...I am not a very good speedy desicion maker with things like this. So I debated on this for a while. I wanted No Amonia and the most Natural as you could get with dying you hair...LOL This is what I decided to go with, it had No Amonia in it, it has Aloe, Pomagranete(sp?) in it, it is permanent (my hair doesn't take well with non-permanent color).
Loreal















After
After
What do you think? I think I like it....as usual there is a hint of red too it....Like I always get when I color my hair. I much care for it, but I don't know how to avoid it. I think it is just how mu hair is when it takes to color!!
Again please excuse the odd poses and pictures....I obviously can't take a self portrait to save my life...hahahha I do think I will like it better tomorrow. I mean I don't hate it!!

13 comments:

Andrea said...

What are you talking about? The color looks great...rich, vibrant and brings out your eyes!

Rosjuane said...

HA!! Your going to love this, but I have the answer to the red.

The red comes from the permanant color. With perm. color you are using a low volume (weak) peroxide (bleech). When you apply it it pulls and opens the hair and deposits the color to make it more perm. With a semi (demi) perm color it deposits only. The peroxide is just low enough to pull red instead of pulling all blonde. That is also the reason it pulls red and lighter closer to the scalp more b/c of your b/c of the body heat.

I was a cosmetologist b/f I was a photographer.

The only way to fix it is to be sure you always get an N (and you did), and to use semi perm. If not you are always going to go red. Unless you go to a pro who can mix up something to cancel it out.

Rosjuane said...

Oh but I like it!! It will take some getting use to though.

Drea said...

I really like it! looks great. Your color turned out the way I wanted mine to look :-)

Sarah said...

I like it a lot and I think it's because it's a dramatic change from what you had. But it's a very good color and i think you totally rock it!

AmberDenae said...

It looks fabulous!!! I definitely like it :)

Mindy said...

Jaime,
It looks wonderful.

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

oohhh...I like it! mine is going to be dark too when I see you next for our pics...watch out!! :)

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

I just was showing Lili a picture of you so she would recognize you tonight and she said "Jaime....pretty". I just had to tell you that cause I thought it was so cute!

ashlee said...

i really like this color on you...mine always turns out iwth a lil bit of red in it too and it always fades!!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP