Out of Town....

10.31.2008

I am leaving to go out of town for the weekend. We are going to Chicago. Ethan is staying with my parents...and then my friend Mindy is taking him on Sunday...THANKS EVERYONE!! We should have a great time. It will be nice to get away...even tho I will miss Ethan. We haven't ever really been away from him.....I know I know it's time!!!

Here is alittle picture from tonight...I think it is hilarious how they are all looking at Jacob....they are all sooo cute!!
Halloween

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my..what a bunch of cuties!!! I saw a handful of cute kids tonight as well but I just had my dog dressed up as a ghost to show off :)

Jeanette said...

Oh how sweet! Enjoy your weekend

Sarah said...

Very cute! Hope you have fun in Chicago...

Rosjuane said...

Hope you have fun. Be careful. What a special moment.

Jenn said...

Cute pic!

I love Chicago! When I was in furniture sales, I got to go to Chicago for a furniture market called Neocon. It was a wonderful city!

It is good to get away without children, but I understand how hard that first time is. =) Enjoy your time, and I'm praying safe travels!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP