Tagged again by Laura....

10.13.2008

These are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you....Laura


2. Post the rules on your blog....Done


3. Write six random thoughts about yourself!


4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post...Done!


5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged!


6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted!



Random Thoughts About Me:


1. I totally love post processing pictures....I could play in photoshop for hours and hours.


2. I really wish we could get a pet for Ethan.


3. In a total panic because my son will be 2 next month.


4. I hate Tapioca pudding....disgusting!!!


5. I hate the summer. Love the winter/fall.


6. I wish we could sell our old house!



Now, for those I'm tagging; be careful out there because YOU'RE IT!!


1. Shelley


2. Drea


3. Sarah


4. Emily


5. Lis


6. Elisabeth

1 comments:

Lis said...

I posted my randomness here

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP