Tagged.....7 Things About Me

10.07.2008

I was tagged by fellow photographer and blogger, Lisa Kelly.

“7 Things About Me” … i.e. blogging about 7 things you may not know about me.

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

  1. I love to eat plain potato chips with Ketchup....Weird huh? Glad you know that now huh? That is actually the ONLY way I will eat Plain potato chips. And I actually hardly ever eat them. LOL
  2. I have a HUGE issue with textures...eating wise. I can't eat to much yogurt or I will just gag. I hate Tapioca (sp?) pudding...just thinking about it make me gag. LOL
  3. I am addicted to Prison Break....So glad it is back on.
  4. I do not drink caffiene anymore.....that was a hard one to kick....but I did it and I feel soooo much better.
  5. Don't like to be home alone. Who does?
  6. My knees and arms bend back farther then they are supposed too. My hubby makes fun of my arms...LOL
  7. I have to have my bed made a certain way....hospital corners and even stevens...hehehe I a very anal person.

I now tag: Shelley, Drea, Sarah, Andrea, Shamay, Brittany, and Lynsday

4 comments:

Jenn said...

i love chips with ketchup...yum!

how do you do hospital corners and such? i need a video on this! seriously...

great post!

jenn

Andrea said...

You, my friend, amaze me! You don't drink caffeine and you make your bed perfectly? Send some of that self discipline over my way, please :)

Thanks for the tag...check for a post shortly!

Mindy said...

I also love chips with ketchup, especially sun chips!

4 Little Men and Twins said...

that was fun to read! I'll do mine tomorrow. :)

brittany

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP