tired....bronchitis.....coughing.....

10.01.2008

I can't take it anymore. Will this every go away? Coughing and feeling like crap. Why does it last so long? I have had it for a week and a half. Do I need an antibiotic? Steriods? WHAT? The inhaler does NOT work. The nebulizer machine I got from my dad works good but it doesn't seem to be working as well as it did in the beginning.
I wish I could breath better and not cough. I keep praying that it will go away soon. Please pray that it does. I have a horrible headache right now.
I tried have been trying to get some cough medicine from my doctor since yesterday. Can you believe 2 pharmacies do NOT have the kind that my doctor ordered? WHAT? How do you not have it? ARGH...I had to resort to buying Nyquil again....until tomorrow when I can get the real stuff. Oh I hope these day go fast to get to the weekend. I pray and hope that Ethan does not get this.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you feel better real soon! There's nothing worse than not being able to shake a bad virus! Get plenty of sleep and drink your fluids, missy! :)

Jenn said...

unfortunately bronchitis can tend to linger for weeks. i sure pray you feel much better soon. yes, fluids are a good thing...

Sarah said...

I'm sending some healthy vibes your way, and some prayers too! Get some rest...

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP