today....

10.10.2008

I decided it was time to go back to the doctor's for this cough. Plus it is the weekend and you know it's not fun trying to get a hold of your doctor if you need to. I made an appointment for 2pm today to see one of my Dr's partners (my dr wasn't in, hmmmm she never is, LOL). He also wanted to make sure that I didn't have pnuemonia since it has been going on so long. He listened to my lungs and said it was squeaky....LOL Alright...sounds like a good diagnosis. I kind of just laughed......don't I know it...it feels really odd in my lungs right now....I dont' like it....
He decided he was going to give me a steroid inhaler, called Symbicort. New med apparently. But my dad new what it was so I was okay with it. I pray that works.

5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Goodness you have got to get better!!

Sarah said...

This is thing you've got has been dragging on forever it seems! I hope you get better soon...

CissaLynn said...

I hope the medicine works and you feel better soon!!! We are still fighting off colds here and it gets old!
Have a good weekend!
:))

Jenn said...

Gosh, I am so sry you have been dealing with this for so long!

Hope the medication will kick in for ya, so you'll begin feeling much better soon...

...squeaky ;) j/k but that was a very cute diagnosis.

Rest well this weekend. jenn

Lp Photography said...

Hope you get better soon!! So glad Ethan is doing great!
Now tag, your it! Go read my blog! :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP