2nd Birthday Party..

11.23.2008

2nd Birthday
We had a great time at Ethan's birthday party on Saturday. There was lots of family and friends there to celebrate with us. It is late so I am not going to say much. The pictures will have to tell the story for now.

Okay I am back now....LOL
Ethan loves all his presents and Thanks everyone.

The lovely cake was made by Sweet Cakes Design LLC. She did a fantastic job. Totally will use her again! How adorable is this cake. I LOVE it!! I was soo excited when my mom brought it over...(the cake place is right down the road from my mom and on her way here she jsut stopped for me and got it.) I just love how it turned out. It was perfect...not to mention that it tasted fabulous!! Thanks so much Barb!! I appreciate it. You will definately get all my referrals!!








2nd Birthday2nd Birthday2nd Birthday2nd Birthday2nd Birthday2nd Birthday

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a gorgeous cake!! And he looks so smart!

Mike, Shannon & Lilianna McAvoy said...

Look at you.....my goodness!! That is a phenomenal cake!!!!

Mindy said...

It looks lke everyone had fun. I love the cake.
Sorry we could not be there!

Sarah said...

Looks like Ethan had a good time! That cake is incredible..very cute. Sorry we couldn't be there either, but we send our love.

Shelley said...

I love the pics! These are so good. Wish we could've come... :(

jaime pott photography said...

Thanks everyone...I editted to add who made the cake. It definately wasn't me. LOL

Andrea said...

Look like you all had a great time! And I'll echo everyone else: that cake looked amazing!!

Fun pictures, as always :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP