2008 Christmas Tree

12.06.2008

This is my Christmas tree this year. I changed my colors alittle bit. I added maroonish/red color to the gold. I totally love it. I got all of my ornaments and ribbon for the bow at Target last year after Christmas for 75% off. I love after Christmas sales!! We put up our tree about 2 weeks ago. I love decorating for Christmas.
2008 Christmas Tree
This bow is just gorgeous. A girl that I work with told me that her Aunt makes bows....I totally jumped at that chance...since I had the ribbon and tried for about 45 minutes to make a bow, with no results. I brought in the ribbon....and she gave me this fabulous bow. THANK YOU! It's perfect.
Christmas tree bowthe whole area
How cute is this? I love how Josh hung the stockings there. I wasn't sure where to put them since we really didn't have a mantel. Perfect spot!!! Great thinking hun!!
Our Stockings
I got these stockings after Christmas last year (online) at the Pottery Barn Kids. I absolutely love them. I couldn't wait to use them this year.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Your tree is soooo pretty!! I love the colors.

Shelley said...

I like your mantle-less arrangement!

Jeanette said...

what an absolutely gorgeous tree!

Angie said...

Wow! Your tree is awesome! You are really good at decorating :)!!

jaime pott said...

Thanks everyone. I was really happy with it too! I like simple and coordinated trees...hehehe

Jenn said...

Your tree and home is so beautiful!

This yr we do not have a mantle either. So we hung our stockings along our banister and against the wall.

Very creative idea Josh had for yours! And you have such an eye for interior decorating.

:)

Designher Momma said...

oh it looks fantastic! Love it, the tree looks fab.

3 for Me! said...

Ohhh.. I can't wait to get the ornaments on mine .... alhtough mine will not be ANYWHERE close to as beautiful as yours... you have such an artistic touch!! It's just beautiful.

We also do the after Christmas sales and have used maroon and gold colors for our tree... I love it:)

t h a i t r a i t said...

Fab! I love the colors in your house. The tile is INCREDIBLE!

Christina said...

Your decorating skills are like your photography skills - excellent!!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP