I have been Tagged....

12.19.2008

Sarah Tagged me.......I know I am just now getting to this...sorry....


The Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Share 7 random/wierd facts about you.
*Tag 7 people at the end of the post, and include links to their blogs.

1. I do not drink caffiene. I just started that in Jan 2008. Best thing I could have ever done.

2. I like silly kids movies on the Disney channel.

3. I love getting things in the mail. I can hardly wait sometimes.

4. I am obsessed with checking my email...LOL

5. This is the first time I have lived in one spot over 5 years. Going on 14 years here in Michigan. I get the itch to move sometimes.

6. I was born in North Carolina.

7. I met my husband Josh, in a local AOL chat room. Love ya babe.

There you have it! 7 things you never knew about me, or maybe didn't want to know!

I am going to tag: Shelley, Andrea, Drea, Rosjuane, Brittany, Bethany and Jenn.

2 comments:

4 Little Men and Twins said...

fun fun! i'll try to get it done. :)

britt

Drea said...

i didnt know u were born in NC!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP