randomness...

12.14.2008

I think my eyes are kind of cool here.I know I haven't blogged in a while. Not much to tell really. I am sick...what's new!?!??!
Let's just say I have been sick since the middle of September. I had bronchitis for 5 weeks. (Who could forget my complaining about that.) And now I don't really know what I have. I have been sick since my birthday, 11.18. I did go to the doctor's on Friday to see if there was anything I should do. She gave me an antibiotic. But she wasn't really convinced that I actually have an infection. I am not so sure either. I just hate feeling this way. One day I am okay and then next day I am sicker then ever. What could be wrong? STRESS? Some sort of virus? An infection? Who knows? But I bet it has alot to do with stress. Alot going on at work...many changes are happening...many people don't like change. But that's something we can't control. I have thrown around the thought of looking for another job....but I hate interviews. I am just not good with those types of things. I have been at this job for 8 years now. I really do not want to leave but I jsut can't handle it anymore. Enough about that makes me crazy to think that I have to wake up and go there tomorrow.

I finally started my Christmas shopping. I am quite excited about it because I didn't have to go anywhere. I did it online. We are only getting Ethan 3 gifts. Andrea told me that's what she does with her boys, and I think it is a fantastic idea. I think it gets to be too much if it is any more then that. Plus we don't need any more toys. LOL And it isn't all about the presents anyways. I want Ethan to know that Christmas isn't all about getting presents.
I found some really great deals at FAO Schwarz. Josh grew up with Lincoln Logs and he has been looking around wanting to get some for Ethan. All he has found were the fake ones that are plastic. While searching on Schwarz, I found some Lincoln Logs that were like 70% off.
kay I will write more later....i can't type...LOL

7 comments:

t h a i t r a i t said...

I think your eyes look really cool. There a bit greener than my husbands...but his look almost exactly like yours.

Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you're still sick! That is awful that it has been dragging on for so long. Have you ever had allergy testing? I wonder if maybe you have allergies... I hope you feel better soon.

Good idea with the limit on toys for Ethan. I'll have to remember that!

Just Kids said...

Feel Better :)
and have a wonderful christmas.

Shelley @ SIMPLE Reviews said...

my kids STILL love lincoln logs and tinker toys :)

Lisa Kelly said...

Feel better lovely friend and be happy. 3 presents, you are better than me, I just find it so hard to keep it to the bare minimum, even though I know it would be ultimately better for the children. We really shouldn't make it such a commercial thing. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Amy said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP