10 on Tuesday - Honestly

1.19.2009

I've been tagged again, this time with the Honest Scrap award from Andrea.

The rules are as follows:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2)Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


Since it is 10 things...I am going to join that with 10 on Tuesday....

1. Being a mother is alot harder then I thought it would be. Plus having a job outside of the home on top of that. I pray everyday that I am doing a good job raising Ethan. Sometimes I have my days tho....the whining and not listening to me...really gets me. Being honest here...

2. As you all know I have a huge love for photography, I hope it grows and becomes something more one of these days. I pray that God leads my buisness on the right path.

3. I don't say Thank you enough to my husband. I always think to myself that he knows I am thankful...but I think it needs to be said and not just known. I have to work on that. To start....Thank you for giving me a wonderful home, a precious son and your love when I am not so nice. I love you babe.

4. I can honestly say that I am a terribly picky eater these days. My list of foods is really dewindling down. It is odd how one week I can eat a certain food and then the next week, I can't even bare the thought of it. Why is this? And I wonder why my son doesn't eat much....hmmmm!??!?!

5. I haven't touched my scrapbooking supplies in over 6 months....that is sad. I used to love scarpbooking...what has happened? hmmm well I had a child...and started photography...that would do it. I truely love scrapbooking, I wish I made more time for it.

6. After my friend Mindy having her 2nd child, Abbey, I would really love to have a girl. I know Josh would like another boy, but what man doesn't want a boy? No really....I would love to have a girl this next time. Not sure when that will be, but maybe someday.

7. Grey hair....I have grey hair and it is really getting me down...it looks aweful. I hope to be getting it done this week. *Thanks Kristin you are a life saver* I have had grey hair since I was 19. Can you believe that? I mean I didn't have alot....but I knew it was there. Alot of people say that can't even notice it. They say it just looks blonde. Oh no my friends...it is truely grey and actually some of them are clear, odd I know. Not sure what color I will be going with..i do know I want brown...we shall see.

8. I will admit I watch The Bachelor. Those girls on there are just crazy. But I can't wait to see what this season brings. I totally can't believe DeAnna is back...what that heck is that all about?

9. I need to get into good health! That's all I am going to say about that...Working out, eating healthy.....get on that road.

10. I actually didn't think I would make it to 10.....so my number 10 is my 7 or so people.....Drea, Shelley, Rosjuane, Thaitrait, Brittany, Emily and Kate....Please do not feel obligated to do this....I thought it was fun.

4 comments:

t h a i t r a i t said...

Hey, thanks! I was just pondering the possibility of an honesty post earlier today...now I'll be sure to do it!

Andrea said...

Something tells me you are a great mother! No one expects perfection so don't be too hard on yourself :)

And I think you are just beginning to reap the benefits of your photography business. You are truly talented Jaime and I believe God will abundantly bless this passion of yours. Dream big girl!

Designher Momma said...

oh yah! so fun....I'll do it. Thanks for the honor.

I'm sure the post will be a little reality check for me.

Christina said...

Thanks for being so honest! I so can relate - the scrapbooking, the gray hair, the not saying thank you enough, the need for photography to become something more than it is now, and hoping i am able to be a good mom.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP