HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1.01.2009

Happy New Year!
Josh and I went to the neighbors to celebrate the coming of the New Year. I hope for 2009 to be a great year. I have several New Year's goals....(I prefer not to say, especially if they don't happen.) So if it does happen I will let ya know...hahaha. No but really I need to be serious with what I have in mind. It is all about me....so I HAVE to do it!!
blog
Brian and Josh trying to play DDR. This was just hilarious!!! I was just about on the floor.
New Years Eve

4 comments:

t h a i t r a i t said...

May all of your goals be achievable, and may all your resolutions come true!!

Sarah said...

glad you had a good one!! Hope your new year is a happy one...

Andrea said...

Happy New Year Jaime! Hope you meet all of your goals in 2009 :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP