February Special

2.01.2009

February's SpecialFebruary's Special.

When you spend $75 or more at the time of making your print order with me you will recieve a 5x10 - 4 image Storyboard of your session for FREE!

In order to recieve this special you will need to call me before Feb. 28th to schedule your session.

What is great about these specials is you can use them for any month you would like, but the catch is you have to call me during that month to recieve it. For example: If you wanted to take advantage of February's special, but you do not want to have your session til August, all you need to do it call me and set up a day and time before February 31st in order to recieve this special in August.

Session fees are due within 7 days of booking your session to reserve your date.

Please call me or email me at 308.6503. Email: jaime@jaimepottphotography.com

Can't wait to hear from you

1 comments:

Leah said...

Jaime, I need to contact you about something, but it won't let me use your contact form. It always says I have too many characters, and it won't let me put periods, commas, or question marks in it. Do you have an email I could use, or can I PM you on the mamarazzi forum? I don't know if you check it anymore!

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP