frecklebox

2.04.2009

Kids love books, don't they? Kids love games too.
I know my son loves both. He loves books. When my friend Shelley introduced me to frecklebox, she thought my son would love this and boy was she right.
blog

Why not make a book, but yet make it fun for the kids, and make it a game too.

The idea of these books is to get kids to read and have fun. And they do just that.

When I recieved the "...Goes to the Zoo" book, it was very fun and exciting, even for my 2 yr old. He loves when I read thru the book and he gets to find his name on each page. These books are personalized with your childs name right in the book. My son thinks it is great that his name is in the book. He gets really excited when he finds his name.
The animals in this book look very real. The pictures are wonderful. There is a different animal on each page. The book reads as if they are talking to your child.

Frecklebox has many other personalized items too. Coloring books, growth charts, placemats,
etc...

Want to win any item from their store...go over to SIMPLE and sign up.

  • Winner MUST be in the contiental US.
  • NON-Bloggers, please leave your email address in your comment as we have no way to contact anonymous users.
  • Blog-Owners, please be sure your contact information is in your profile or blog somewhere, or leave it in your comment.
  • All anonymous or posts that have no contact information in it, will be deleted. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you!
  • Winner will be chosen on Friday, Feb. 6, 2009.
  • Winner will be submitted to Prizey Fetch.
  • Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 2 weeks, another winner will be chosen.

2 comments:

mrs.leah.maria said...

I so hope that my son will love to read!

Christina said...

I was just thinking that would be fun to have for Maria and Pete.

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP