Nature's Paradise Organics

2.04.2009

USDA Certified Organic Skincare for the WHOLE Family!

I was given the chance to review 3 lines of this product. I am only reviewing the Baby Organic Line on this review. (The other reviews will be in a couple weeks.)

If you are like me and love Organic baby products, then you will love Natures Paradise. From the beginning I have always used all natural or organic bath products on my son. He has the most sensitive skin. So I of course wanted to stay away from any bath products that had chemicals in them or anything that I couldn't pronouce.

I am always on the search for new bath products, so when I found Natures Paradise and noticed that they ONLY use organic ingredients, I was very excited. I had not realized that other brands that claim to be organic, really only have a few select ingredients that are organic, the rest are chemicals.blog1

So Natures Paradise Baby Organic Shampoo is made with ONLY organic ingredients that have been certified by the USDA. None of our ingredients are chemicals or synthetic. Many of the baby shampoo's on the market are made with a variety of chemicals and those claiming to be organic, they simply add a couple organic oils or extracts to their chemical cocktail of product. They add just a little bit of organic ingredient so they can say its made with organic ingredients when in reality the amount of the organic content is so small there are no organic benefits.

What's even better is that for the baby organic line they have a coconut scent or unscented. Oh the coconut scent is just fabulous, make me feel like I am on vacation. Who wouldn't want that?

I love these products because my son has always had this rash/?ezcema and after using these products, the rash has gone down a considerable amount.

A SIMPLE COUPON: Natures Paradise is offering 15% off purchases. Just enter the code: simple09 into the Promotion code box at checkout.
natures paradise review
Want to win this fabulous Baby Organic Gift Basket. Go to SIMPLE and sign up.

  • Winner MUST be in the contiental US.
  • NON-Bloggers, please leave your email address in your comment as we have no way to contact anonymous users.
  • Blog-Owners, please be sure your contact information is in your profile or blog somewhere, or leave it in your comment.
  • All anonymous or posts that have no contact information in it, will be deleted. Be sure to leave a way for us to contact you!
  • Winner will be chosen on Friday, Feb. 6, 2009.
  • Winner will be submitted to Prizey Fetch.
  • Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 2 weeks, another winner will be chosen.

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP