P&S - Me

2.08.2009

Canon PowerShot SX110 IS
In Novemeber Josh had got me a Point & Shoot camera, just for everyday life. Sometimes you just can't carry around a big camera, ya know? So I had been buggin him for a small one. Thanks hun, because I totally love it. All the rest little videos I did were from the P&S. It is fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new camera. Here are a few pictures taken with it:


















MeI am sure you already know, because you hardly ever see pictures of me, I hate getting my picture taken and hate self-portraits....but I wanted to try and get a good one of myself...and this is what I came up with....not the greatest but hey it's me!

I never noticed this before but Ethan and I have just about the same eye color in these 2 pictures. So cool!































Canon PowerShot SX110 IS



















Josh, Ethan and II just love the clarity it has too. I would have never thought I could get this great of a photo out of a point and shoot....but it can happen.















Canon Powershot SX110 IS


The picture above is from when we went to get my parents christmas tree. I love how it captured the snow falling.

Here is a picture of the camera. It has a nice large LCD screen on it. And it is sooo easy to use. The 10x optical zoom is great too.

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP