{Chicken Enchiladas}

5.07.2009

So this recipe is totally stuck in my brain, it is not written anywhere til now...hahaha
It truely is an easy and yummy dinner.

Chicken Enchiladas

5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 jars of chicken gravy
1 large can of enchilada sauce (I use mild, and it isn't the regular can it is the ex-large can)
2 cans of chili with no beans
12-14 tortillas (depending on how much you put in them)
4 cups shredded cheese (any kind will do)
tub of light sour cream
*I do most of these ingredients with low fat or fat free* Still tastes the same-just makes it little on the healthier side

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

1. Boil the chicken til it is done. Shred the chicken and place into a bowl. Add both cans of Chili. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix together the chicken gravy and the enchilada sauce in a separate bowl. Set aside.
3. Take a tortilla and put some of the chicken/chili mix on it, some cheese and roll it up and put it in a 9x13 pan.
*I would spray the pan too*
Keep doing that til the pan is full.
4. Pour the gravy/sauce mix on top of the enchiladas.

Now ready for the oven!!!
Put in the oven for 40 minutes and VIOLA!!!! DINNER IS READY!!
My husband doens't like sour cream so I add that to the top of mine after I have served it.
It was so very yummy tonight...if anyone tries it let me know how you like it.

0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP