{header in progress - today}

5.23.2009

I have started to make a new header for Stirring the Pott. Not sure if I want to add the words Stirring the Pott to the header? What do you all think? I will have pictures of our family on there it will be a changing header.

I know I haven't blogged lately...Alot going on.

I have 3 Newborn sessions next week. I am so excited for that. I love doing newborn sessions. Be sure to check out jaime pott photography for the sneak peeks...of course I will remind you here with alittle post...lol

We cut Ethan's hair this morning...OH MY he looks so adorable with his new hair cut. I love it. Josh always does a great job.
It's a flower mommy.

We didn't do much today. Slept late...well like 9am, cuz I went to bed late, was at the neighbors watching The Bacholerette. Some of those guys are TOOLS...Yes I said TOOLS. I hope it will be a good season. Looks like it will be.




Ethan I went to Walmart and got a few things. I had to get some of his wipes. I use the Parents Choice Organic wipes...LOVE THEM! I also found some fake Crocs for Ethan that were a $1. I also got me a pair of cute plaid canvas shoes. OH and a great deal on a pair of winter boots for next year for Ethan. They are Cars and they were only $5. They look quite nice. I love getting good deals.





my cute new shoes

We then came home and took a nap....That felt really good. Actually before that we played out side and I took some pictures of Ethan being cute.

not sure what this face iseating chips


That's about it for our day....I hope it will be nice out tomorrow too.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Until next time...

2 comments:

4 Little Men and Girly Twins said...

love the new title! So creative!

glad you're having a nice weekend! We are too!

Britt

Andrea said...

Sounds like a good Saturday to me. Ethan is so cute :)

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP