{saving olive - raffle}

5.07.2009

Recently, I was contacted by a mom trying to adopt a little girl named Olive from Eastern Europe before she is put in to an institution. She has Downs syndrome and a heart defect. She started a blog to help raise money. The reason she contacted me was to see if I was willing to raffle off my services in order to raise some money for Olive. I was definately interested in doing this. So here is what is going on....please look at the flyer below and head over to Saving Olive's blog to enter. I realize this raffle is only for local, but if you can find it in your heart just to donate if you are out of state, I know she would be very grateful. If you do decide to donate and you are out of state please state that in a comment so she is aware. Thank you so much!



0 comments:

Etsy Love!

Blog Archive

Label Cloud

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP